Our client in North London is seeking an Out of Hours Enforcement Officer (ASB) to join its team.
- To visit locations where issues have been reported or in order to monitor compliance.
- To patrol, observe and report all incidents of low level anti-social behaviour, illegal street trading, non-compliance with street trading licence conditions and any issues that impact on local environmental quality including crime and disorder.
- To undertake a wide range of enforcement duties and responsibilities ranging from issuing advice and encouragement, issuing fixed penalty notices, to taking direct action in dealing with low level anti-social behaviour and illegal street trading on the street.
- To use a sound level meter to measure noise levels where required
- Extensive experience of working in an enforcement and community engagement role which includes investigating, monitoring for compliance and resolving issues by informal means as well as taking formal enforcement action such as issuing FPN’s, legal notices and prosecuting for non-compliance
- Experience of and the ability to attend court and to give evidence on behalf of the council.
- To have knowledge and an understanding of legislation, policies, practices, conditions and initiatives around ASB, Street Trading and the cleanliness of the local environment and the ability to use this knowledge in practical applications within the Borough
For more information, please call 020 8125 4321 or email email@example.com.