Our client in North London is currently seeking a Public Health Officer – Substance Misuse to join their Public Health team on an interim basis.
1. To work with the Senior Commissioner to expend all of the existing SSMTR contracts for the final year of the grant.
2. To devise a plan with procurement and contract officers to allocation of the new SSMTR resources
3. To assist with any approval reports
4. To ensure that the services receiving grant have specifications and the provider completes a method statement.
5. To assist with report to cabinet to receive the additional rough sleepers grant funding.
6. To assist with preparation for the main provider to change name – which is likely to require cabinet approval.
7. Assist business support team with completion of the Q3/Q4 financial returns if required
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Relevant Professional Development
- Ability to develop detailed project plans
- Ability to manage variable budgets
- Ability to identify linkages between interrelated plans within the Council
- Ability to commission, performance manage and evaluate services
- Ability to complete, win and oversee grant applications
- Ability to work across organisational boundaries
- Ability to implement strategies
- High level of organisational ability
- Ability to motivate and involve others
- Experience of contract and procurement management in relation to commissioning arrangements within a Local Authority or NHS framework
- Experience of effective partnership working with external stakeholders to plan and deliver services
- Experience of provider development
- Experience of research and evaluation