Buckingham Futures are recruiting a Food Safety Consultant based in the North-West of England to carry out food safety and health & safety inspections for contemporary hotels, bars and restaurants.
NB – these roles will be working from home with travel to client premises and our client’s offices.
Your duties will include:
· To carry out food safety and health & safety inspections and records audits at clients’ premises.
· To produce reports for the clients based on these audits and inspections.
· To carry out risk assessments (occupational, manual handling, personal protective equipment) within hospitality client premises.
· To provide advice and consultancy information for clients.
· To adopt the role of Account Manager for a number of clients – mainly individual restaurants/hotels and small groups.
· To complete allegations of food poisoning, allergic reaction, and foreign body investigations digitally and in person at client premises.
To be considered you must possess:
· Relevant food safety and health & safety knowledge and experience (minimum BSc Environmental Health or equivalent industry experience plus professional qualifications – at least L4 Food Safety essential),
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage own time effectively,
· Experience of conducting food safety and health and safety audits of hospitality premises with a focus on hotels, restaurants, pubs and bars
· Strong knowledge of the hotel sector with experience of auditing facilities such as spas and swimming pools within hotels would be an advantage
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships,
· Ability to provide a constructive approach with clients and forge a professional and valued relationship,
· IT: MS Office, CRM, auditing software,
Conscientious and able to apply a consistent standard and approach
· Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
· Knowledge of the food safety and health and safety environment,
· Knowledge of hotel operations and associated facilities
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience + mileage and parking expenses + other potential negotiable benefits.
If you have the right skills, experience and qualifications for this role and you match the requirements, or if you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact us on 020 8125 4321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org