Our client in South-East London is recruiting an Interim Head of Parking Services Officer to oversee the business as usual function – front line and back office systems as well as lead on the overall Transformation of the Parking Function, achieving financial targets and ensuring stabilisation of the Parking Service.
- To act as a Lead Directorate Manager for Parking Services.
- To deliver an agreed vision for the continuous improvement of parking services and controls through achievable annual business plans, strategic direction, the effective management and deployment of staff and other resources and optimising the use of technology to improve customer access and customers’ experience of the service more generally.
- To work in collaboration with partners and other organisations
- To achieve agreed targets, objectives and outcomes within budget and deadlines
- To be accountable for the service and a budget of £9.5m
- To be responsible for a team of up to 60 staff, 5 direct staff reports.
The role has overseen the implementation of key projects including: • parking price increases • permit increases • rollout of CPZ programme • rollout of additional locations for Moving Traffic Contraventions • maximise the use of the new back office system, working with Imperial and the rollout of the PermitSmarti system. • Market testing CEO service
If you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills and experience match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please email Vanessa@buckinghamfutures.com or Saima@buckinghamfutures.com . Alternatively you can contact us at 020 8125 4321.