Our client in East Midlands is recruiting for a Home Retrofit Project Manager for an asap start to work on three energy efficiency retrofit programmes:
- Home Upgrade Grant phase 2 (HUG2),
- UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF)
- Devolution Funding
The ideal candidate will have experience of energy efficiency projects to develop and lead these retrofit projects as well as experience of developing and delivering capital and revenue contracts to plan, develop, direct, and implement energy efficiency schemes from start to finish.
- To lead the improvement of energy efficiency of homes
- To plan, develop, direct and implement energy efficiency schemes from conception to completion of homes in the borough.
- To be the project lead for delivering energy efficiency retrofit schemes in partnership with service providers and contractors.
- Experience of project managing energy efficiency projects
- Experience of developing and delivering capital and revenue contracts
- Experience of being a self-starter, organizing own workload and working to deadlines.
- Experience of working effectively within a team.
- Technical knowledge of renewable and energy efficiency solutions.
- Good general level of education. A minimum of 5 GCSE passes at A-C OR equivalent, including Maths and English.
- Working knowledge of PAS2030/35 and a willingness to participate in training to develop the required level of understanding to perform the role.
- An understanding of the basic principles of retrofit for improving energy efficiency and reducing carbon emissions.
- Proven ability to set out a persuasive and evidenced case in writing, eg a funding bid.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to form strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and residents.
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Ability to use databases, standard office IT packages and social media effectively·
- A Full valid UK driving license and access to own transport
- Willing to work flexibly and outside