Helping someone get a new job can feel so rewarding!
This is your chance to break into the recruitment sector with this fantastic opportunity to become Buckingham Futures, Recruitment Resourcer. Would you thrive working in a fast-paced, challenging environment, with you holding the responsibility of supporting Recruiters with the candidate recruitment process, from attraction and screening to candidate submission and offer/feedback?
- Assist in sourcing the best Environmental Health professionals for our clients.
- We need a high-energy, well-organised and quality-driven sourcing professional who sets the standard when it comes to finding and maintaining strong relationships with amazing specialists.
- As a Resourcer with Buckingham Futures, you will be a pivotal team member from the minute you start. You’ll support our rigorous recruitment process, including Talent Sourcing & Headhunting candidates for a variety of positions, ensuring successful placements and delighting our clients.
What your days will involve:
- Building and maintain long-lasting solid relationships with all candidates over the phone, via email and on Social Media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.), following up in a consistent and timely manner.
- Quickly evaluating candidate’s functional and behavioural competencies against our vacancies.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritise tasks and consistently achieve set targets.
- Diary management and document preparation.
- Advertise, CV source and manage Social Media campaigns to attract candidates to roles.
- Propose sourced candidates to orders, liaise and arrange full registration and compliance with the Recruitment team.
- Ensure maximum, compliant utilisation of current Buckingham Futures candidates to meet vacancy-fill targets.
- Accurately record all client and candidate conversations on our CRM system.
- Assisting with event planning, marketing content and social media engagement -Answering the telephones in a helpful and customer service-centred(BF3976) way.
Are you the one?
- You’ll be an experienced administrative professional with a proven track record. Your unique combination of organisation, attention to detail and creative approach to problem-solving will be highly valued.
- Exceptional communication skills are essential, both written, verbal and digital.
- People are our business and we expect you to be as passionate about them as we are.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join a business already going places, and who wants to play a key part in its continued success.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- A variety of sourcing techniques to: identify, attract, headhunt and qualify suitable candidates for each client’s requirements.
- Developing and delivering sourcing plans.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements on our website and various Job Boards (Indeed, LinkedIn, EHN, etc.)
Benefits to you:
- In return, we’ll offer you countless opportunities for learning, training and career development.
- Competitive UK Salary and Commission Structure.
- Social events and networks with the Buckingham Futures team!
Apply Now! Please send your CV to Ketan Dattani (CEO of Buckingham Futures) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us for more information: 020 8125 4321