We are working on behalf of our client, a consultancy specialising in food safety based in Wales in their search for an experienced consultant on a permanent basis.
Salary – £30,000 – £38,000
- Assist in delivering high-quality advice and training to food bushiness
- Undertake food hygiene, food standards and health and safety interventions in all risk categories and types of premises in accordance with relevant legislation, regulations & codes of practice
- Undertake food safety and food standards audits and advice visits.
- Investigate cases of food poisoning.
- Undertake food safety, food standards and health and safety training and presentations
- Qualified environmental health officer or holder of Higher Certificate in Food Premises Inspection
- with EHORB/EHRB registration
- Membership of professional body such as CIEH
- Relevant additional qualifications e.g. NEBOSH
- Experience of inspecting /auditing food businesses requiring in-depth knowledge of legislation and guidance
- Experience of investigating food poisoning complaints
- Ability to progress projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrate ability to make and implement decisions
- Proven excellent team working skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience of report writing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of presenting reports in various forums
To register your interest please email email@example.com or call us on 020 8125 432.